A strong business starts with a strong business plan, and your online identity should reflect the same careful consideration. Your website may look perfect, but does it have orphaned pages and broken links? Maybe it works great, but is the copy strong, delivering a clear message, with no grammatical errors or typos? Have you reviewed your site’s links, copy, and code to maximize SEO efforts? I’ll do a preliminary website evaluation and then meet with you to discuss what you’re doing well and what could be done better — your SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats).
Once I’ve identified your SWOTs, we’ll start working on improvements. I have the resources at hand to make effective changes to the web development, SEO, copy — whatever your site may need.
- Web Design/Development: I’m not looking to reinvent your site or sell you on big-ticket overhauls. My goal is to make you more successful with the foundation you’ve already built. By fine-tuning your site with navigation, graphics, links, and analytics, I’ll help you maintain your company’s online persona while improving the flow and user experience to your visitors.
- SEO: Search engine optimization should be a priority of all web businesses, yet is often the first thing to become a back burner project. My focus is to remove any obstacles and optimize your site to garner increased search engine traffic. My white-hat SEO strategies will get you to the top of search engine results and keep you there, maximizing organic traffic to your site. My techniques include keyword phrase research and implementation, content optimization, internal link building, directory and search engine registrations, SEO press releases, and social bookmarking.
- Copy: It’s not enough to have a gorgeous looking, technically functional web site. Your visitors—both human and search engine robot alike—require well-written, clear content in order to get the information they want about your product or service. Don’t have enough content on your site? I can write new copy for you (and make it search-engine friendly at the same time). Have too much content? I’ll edit it down to a size that your visitors can digest. By cleaning up distracting typographical errors and toning up your text, I’ll help you make the most of your message.
“If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?” encapsulates the essence of online marketing. Your service or product needs to be seen and heard in order to be successful. Social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn can all be used to broadcast your presence and solidify your reputation. However, it takes commitment and time to execute a viable social media strategy. Let me be your “feet on the street.”
- Identify and reach out to the shakers and movers relevant to your particular industry.
- Generate social media content and set up an editorial calendar.
- Maintain and cultivate relationships in your social media realms.
Whether your business needs one component or all, I will be your partner throughout the process. Think of me as your extended team, ready to jump in and help wherever I can.
I am available on a one-time consulting basis or on a monthly support level.
Contact me and let me know how I may help!